Sunday, June 21, 2009

Once upon a time, I was a illustrator...



Saturday, July 25 -"First Saturday" Saturday Morning Art Café

Flying Pigment Studio Gallery
“Art is a pigment of your imagination”




“Once a upon a time, I was a illustrator … started working for print houses that afforded me to be “a stay at home mom & artist for several years while my kids were young. I would work while the kids were at school designing for Figi Graphics, Art In Motion, Leanin Tree Cards, Dimension and Leisure Arts.



In the past, selected pieces multi-media works were available in prints, puzzles, cards, cross stitch & magnets. http://flyingpigmentstudio.com/licensed_merchandise.htm


.

For information call: 951-659-4010.


Darcy Gerdes
"Art is a pigment of your imagination"

Flying Pigment Studio


P.O. Box 1557
54325 North Circle Dr.
Mile Hi Plaza, Unit 101
Idyllwild, CA 92549-1557

951.659.4010



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..