Wednesday, October 14, 2009



Flying Pigment Studio Gallery


With regret, I would like to let you all know, that I closed the gallery on the Wkend of Oct. 10, after the Art Walk and Wine Tasting. Its been a very tough year. I've really enjoyed the gallery & was wonderful experience, meeting the public, showing artists work and mine. The Gallery Opened on Art Walk 3 yrs ago & so closed on Art Walk 09. My very last hr of business I sold an original, "Power Vision" 10x20" acrylic. Who knew? LOL~

ALOT GREAT MEMORIES~ friends, family, clients, 4th of July parades, Halloween Parade, AAI events..and the very special talented artists: Kathleen Chaney, Dore Capitani, Sherry Chaney, Carol Rice, Jan Jaspers-Fayer, Marcia Cox, Robin Latimer. Local Musicians: Ron Boustead, Joey Latimer, Change Required & Sandii Castleberry. Most of the artists that were in the gallery have galleries that have taken them in. The studio will only feature artist Darcy Gerdes originals, prints & giclee's.

I'm not going far. Its an adjustment of location~ Ive a beautiful studio and NO rent~LOL~ No worries~ just a change and change is good. I am joining AAI as a studio and do most of their events. I also learned that Im an artist, not a merchant & that running a business took too much time away from painting.

Call to make appointment or you might catch me in my pj's!!
Thank You to all Idyllwildians, Clients & Artists~ ...

Warmest Regards, Darcy Gerdes

Flying Pigment Studio
"Art is a Pigment of Your Imagination"
P.O. Box 1557
Idyllwild, CA 92549
(951) 659-8812 flyingpigmentstudio.com


Free Blog Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..